Wednesday, November 23, 2011

P90X challenge!

So I've been talking about fighting weight gain after the holidays by prevent it before it happens by having a plan! Have a support system, and of course, Have FUN.

Yes, I said fun! I've been doing beachbody workouts for years now and I love them. I've done P90x, turbofire, Insanity (yes, it IS insane - but I lost 14 lbs, so whatever), and something called HipHopAbs:) If you've seen the ads on tv for P90X but weren't sure, I can tell you it's wonderful. It's fun, it's challenging, the host is too cheesy not to love and adore, and he NEVER makes you want to hate him:) If you’ve been wanting to start P90X now’s the time. Join the P90X Challenge which will be starting Dec 12th. As a beachbody coach I can help you with the workouts, give you support, and offer nutritional support and you can even win up to $500 per day. Seriously.

Save $75 and get real results -- get stronger and healthier!! The P90X BeachBody Challenge gives you a structured workout, healthiest meal of the day with Shakeology, and the opportunity to earn money.

Purchase by December 5th. Start working out by December 12th, and you'd be working out with me - virtually of course. Send me an email if you are interested or click on any of the banners on this page. Oh, and if you are starting to feel the panic of holiday shopping, consider buying a work out program for the one you love, a bag of shakeology, a membership, or just a gift certificate! Easy, healthy, and a wonderful holiday tradition of supporting the health and wellness of those you love. xoxox

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/kasha42 for more information or email me Kasha42@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment